We are re-opening for all routine care on Tuesday, June 16th and will resume regular full-time ours.
We are committed to your safety.
We follow infection control recommendations made by the CDC and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. Our infection control processes are made so that it’s both safe and comfortable.
· HEALTH PRE-SCREENING PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT: Our office will communicate with you shortly before upcoming appointments to ask some health screening questions to pre-screen for COVID-19 symptoms in your household. Upon arrival at our office, we have a written questionnaire that we will ask you to fill out and sign, which verifies the answers to the verbal pre-screening.
· APPOINTMENT TIME: In an effort to minimize the number of people in our office at any given time, please arrive on time for your appointment. They will be scheduled every hour to allow each patient plenty of time and limited exposure to other people.
· FACE MASKS: As required, before entering our office, we require that you wear a face mask (surgical mask or homemade mask). This face mask will act as a sneeze and cough guard throughout our office to keep everyone safe.
· TEMPERATURE TAKING: Upon arrival at our office, we are taking temperatures (via a no-contact forehead thermometer) of all staff, patients and accompanying adults.
· HAND WASHING & SANITIZING: We offer the use of hand washing stations and hand sanitizers to all patients, parents and staff. We will sanitize all eyewear after each time they are touched.
· WAITING ROOM: For the time being, you will see that our waiting room does not offer magazines or refreshments.
· SOCIAL DISTANCING: Please practice social distancing within our store and office.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. To make an appointment, please call our office at 203-842-5988.
Thank you for being our patient and customer. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
My very best,
Victoria Considine, OD